Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Loyola University Maryland Evergreen Players records
Evergreen Players, a theatre group, was established in 1974 at Loyola University Maryland. This collection, dated from 1981-2017, consists of general historical materials, flyers, posters, and programs.
Loyola University Maryland Hauber Research Fellowship Program records
This collection contains the final projects created by students in Loyola University Maryland's Hauber Research Fellowship Program. Established in 1988, the Hauber Research Fellowship Program supports students participating in faculty sponsored research in the areas of biology, chemistry, physics, computer science, mathematical sciences and engineering science.
Loyola University Maryland Mask and Rapier Dramatic Society records
The Mask and Rapier Dramatic Society records document Loyola College’s dramatic club history from 1865 to 1981. The society or club was referred to by a variety of names throughout its existence. This collection consists of annual reports, correspondence, costume design drawings, meeting notes, newspaper articles and clippings, playscripts, programs, research and historical notes, and a scrapbook.
Loyola University Maryland Poisoned Cup Players records
The Poisoned Cup Players, a student-run theater group, was established in 1991. This collection, dated from 1992-2016, consists of posters and programs.
Loyola University Maryland scrapbook collection
Loyola University Maryland is a Catholic university, located in Baltimore Maryland, founded in 1852. The Loyola University Maryland scrapbook collection, 1846-1980, contains newspaper clippings on events and people of Loyola, and information about Loyola. The collection also contains various documents including building plans, club records, and event records.
Loyola University Maryland Spotlight Players records
The Spotlight Players, a completely student-run theatre company, was founded in 2003. This collection, dated from 2004-2017, consists of posters and programs.
Notre Dame of Maryland University Eta Sigma Phi records
Eta Sigma Phi (ESP) is an honor society for college and university students of classical languages, literature, culture, and history. Notre Dame established the Beta Kappa chapter of ESP on May 7, 1949. This collection, dated circa 1940s-2009, consists of the organization's bylaws, correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, programs, flyers, news clippings, and scrapbooks.
Notre Dame of Maryland University photograph collection
The Notre Dame of Maryland University photograph collection collection contains prints, slides, contact sheets, negatives, glass lantern slides, and stereoscope cards as well as illustrations and engravings.