Showing Collections: 61 - 70 of 131
The Poisoned Cup Players, a student-run theater group, was established in 1991. This collection, dated from 1992-2016, consists of posters and programs.
The Loyola University Maryland publicatons collection contains publications produced by a variety of departments and organizations at the university.
The Radio Club, also known as the Amateur Radio Club, was formed in 1956. This collection, dated 1960s-1970s, 1996, consists of QSL (Query Station Location) cards, the organization's constitution, correspondence, news clippings, meeting minutes, and an explanation of two-way radio transmission.
Loyola University Maryland is a Catholic university, located in Baltimore Maryland, founded in 1852. The Loyola University Maryland scrapbook collection, 1846-1980, contains newspaper clippings on events and people of Loyola, and information about Loyola. The collection also contains various documents including building plans, club records, and event records.
The Secchi Scientific Society was organized by Fr. John Ryan in 1893. The collection, dated 1890-1915, consists of founding documents, meeting minutes, essays and papers, and a journal.
Sodality at Loyola was founded on December 8, 1852; the organization had several names. This collection, dated from 1852-1957, consists of founding documents, meeting minutes, lists of members and officers, correspondence, and programs.
The Spotlight Players, a completely student-run theatre company, was founded in 2003. This collection, dated from 2004-2017, consists of posters and programs.
The Loyola University Maryland Student Government Association records document the activities and history of the university's student government, currently known as the Student Government Association (SGA). The records date from 1939-circa 2010, and consist of business records, financial records, and publications.
Loyola University Maryland student organization records document student organizations for which the archives has only a small amount of records. The collection, dated 1917-2018, consists of business and financial records, correspondence, founding documents, news clippings, posters, programs, and publications.
The Evergreen Quarterly was a publication of student work from the 1940s to the 1960s. This collection consists of issues from 1941-1964.